Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lam-Chu Maternity shoot - Campbell Maternity Photographer

This was my first ever maternity shoot and it was FUN!  Mom was 38 weeks pregnant and getting over a cold, but she was still looking radiant!  Here's one of my favorite photos of her and her two girls:
 Olivia and Amelia were seriously so. much. fun. period!

They kind of stole the show...but I still managed to pry the camera away from them and get some awesome pics of Mom and Dad:
 I have one last photo that I need to share because this is one of those photos that I just can't stop looking at.  It's fabulous...magical...EPIC!  I am in love with a photo...it's true...
 That's it for today friends!  Thank you for stopping by!  On a final note, www.emilysteen.com will be up and running soon!  I'm just working out some kinks and making some final touches...she should be published in the next two weeks!  I am sooooooooooo excited!  Until next time....

<3 - Emily






No comments:

Post a Comment