Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fagin Family - San Jose Children's Photographer

Wow...the last two weekends have been busy.  And I've still got one more day left in this weekend!  Whew!  So!  I give you, the Fagin Family.  Gina, Josh, Nick and Kasey...SO AWESOME!  Gina and Josh went to school together at UCSB, got married and had two amazing kids who I had the pleasure of photographing a week ago.  Nick is a charmer!  Omg, if I was 8 I would have such a crush on him!  Kasey is such a sweetheart!  She wasn't too into having her picture taken but she was such a cutie, it was hard to not keep the camera pointed at her.  Ok, so on to the pictures...
See what I mean??  CHARMER!  And Kasey's just like "you are so weird."  Love it!  Here's another one of my favorites:
Ah!  Gina, you're gorgeous!  And I think maybe Josh and Gina might hate me for this one but I seriously love it.  It cracks me up!  It's the perfect image to give someone some insight on how our shoot went that day.  Perfectly, awesome!
One more!  <3
Hoo-rah!  That's it for now.  But I'm still shooting, and posting, and shooting some more!  So I'll have more pictures for you soon...But until then!!

<3 Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment