Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'm a blogging fool! ...almost...

Well folks, it's been a while since I've bloggity blog blogged.  And that's simply because I haven't had any new, amazing, awesome photos to share with you!  I'm bummed...it's been three weeks with no jobs.  BUT!  Things are looking up.  I have nine shoots scheduled in the next month and I.  Am.  Pumped!  YES!  I'll be working at the Rose Garden this afternoon with Kelly, her husband and two adorable (I'm sure they're adorable even though I haven't met them yet) kiddies.  I will post pics from today's session asap.  I promise.  With icing and a cookie on top.  On another note, I am SUPER excited to announce that my website http://www.emilysteen.com/ is up and running and ready for business!  Please check it out, like it, love it!  And tell your friends about it too =)

Thanks for reading and until next time...
<3 Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment