Sunday, September 18, 2011

Gomez Family - San Jose Family Photographer

Well hello there!  Welcome back =)  I have some amazingly awesome photos to share with you from my amazingly awesome shoot a week ago with the Gomez Family.  Kelly and her husband have two of the most adorable kids!  Veronica and Max kept me laughing and on my toes the whole shoot...simply. awesome.
I love the fish-face!  Squish!  The next one is one of my favorites of just Veronica...cutie pie!




And then there's Max...he reminds me a little of my son...LOVE!
 
And my favorite shot of the whole family...the brick, the flowers, those cute little baby faces!  I can't get enough =)

Ahhhh it was a fun time, I enjoyed every minute!  So for today, that's it!  Awwwww, sad I know!  But there'll be more.  Soon!



So until then <3
-Emily
www.emilysteen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment