Saturday, August 13, 2011

Baby Emery - Los Gatos Family Photographer

This is baby Emery.  Kind of like Emily...but totally not!  She was adorable!  She's five months old and made me wish my son was as teeny tiny as she is again.  Look at those eye!  Like a stormy sea =)
She must have been teething because she was chewing on EVERYTHING including mom and dad.  Here they are...almost as adorable as Emery...almost!
And I think this one has got to be one of my favorites so far (even though I'm not done editing their images yet!)

Beautiful!!  So that's it for today's installment.  Before I go, I have to mention again how much I love photography.  And how much I love photographing families!  No matter what kind of mood I wake up in, if I have a shoot to do that day it brings me to a whole new level of happiness.  I can't wait to make this my full time gig =)

<3 - Emily 


No comments:

Post a Comment