Sunday, July 24, 2011

Martinez Family - Bay Area Family Photographer

Oh these guys were fun!  This great little family is nothing but love...and you can feel it come through in the photos.  I had such a great time photographing them!  Their little Bella is ADORABLE!
Isn't she???  Mom and Dad are gorgeous too...such a cute happy couple =)

This one is probably my favorite of the bunch...love love love!

I gave them their pictures today and I really hope they're thrilled.  Since I'm still a beginner, handing over my work is a little intimidating.  But I love what I do...and I love working with amazing people like the Martinez Family.  Ok, ok...I gotta share one more.
AH!  The nose grab...SO stinking cute <3

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I'm sure the Martinez family are thrilled! Did you suggest the orange clothing? It's the perfect color, and the way you posed them lying on the green grass makes for a striking contrast and lots of visual interest. Can't wait to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete